Language programme in Alicante
Alicante is situated in the south-east of Spain in the heart of Costa Blanca, one of the most beautiful coasts in the country. This vibrant, cultural city was founded by the Carthaginian general Hamilcar Barca in the 3rd century BC,and was named by the Romans "Lucentum or City of light", stressing its outreach on the Mediterranean Sea from its impressive city walls to its citadel. This typical Spanish city benefits from an extremely pleasant mild and warm climate and offers an ideal environment for studious and leisurely language holidays.
School / Summer Camp
Our partner school in Alicante is a language school that specialises in teaching Spanish to those wishing to learn it as a foreign language. As young Spanish students also participate in the activity programme, the school provides immersion for young students with those of a similar age. It's a great way to make Spanish friends and create unforgettable summer memories.
The school is located a five-minutes walk from the old city centre and 10 minutes from the beach.
- Bright classrooms all equipped with Wi-Fi and, at least one computer
- A computers room
- A cafeteria
- A chill-out area (with a library and magazines)
- Free access Wi-Fi on the school premises
20 Spanish lessons per week
- Duration of a lesson : 60 minutes
- Daily from Monday to Friday - 9.00 to 13.00
- Maximum number of students per class : 15 (average of 10)
- Assessment test on first morning of lessons
- Completion certificate at the end of the course
- Certified Spanish Foreign Language native teachers
- Levels offered : beginners to advanced
Activities & excursions
After morning lessons, students participate in a full activity programme offering cultural, sports and leisure activities with Spanish students and their supervisors. These activities are organised on a daily basis from 16:00 to 20:00 and are supervised by professionnal group leaders.
- Cultural, leisure or sports activities every afternoon : city walking tour, beach games, watersports (surf, windsurfing and kayaking),guided visit of Santa Barbara Castle, Salsa dance lessons, guided visit of "El Campello" maritime Harbour, excursion to the Island of Tabarca, etc.
- All day outings (minimum of 2 weeks stay) : visit of a nearby city
Please find as follow a day-by-day schedule sample for a 2 weeks stay (given as example and subject to amendment):
You will stay in a Spanish host family
- Shared room with a student of other nationality
- Shared bathroom
- Full-board : the 3 meals are served with the host family - Lunch time is from 13:00 to 16:00
- Travel time to school: maximum of 15 minutes walk
- Laundry service provided by host family throughout your stay
Dates & Prices 2020
Sessions are available from June 21 to August 29
IMPORTANT : lessons will not take place (and will not be reimbursed nor made up) on June 24 and August 15 (bank holidays).
All taxes and enrolment fees includedBook Now
|Including language course, activities, accommodation, full board & round trip transfer|
|Homestay Single room (price per week)||40|
|Transfer* (per trip)||20|
* If arrival before 08:00 or after 22:00 + if departure before 10:00 or after 22:00
- Spanish lessons (20 lessons per week)
- Accommodation in a host family, shared room
- Full board
- All school documents and books
- Activity programme and excursions
- Round-trip transfers from and to Alicante airport or railway station
- Professional supervision during activities.
- All school taxes and administrative costs
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Alicante
- Local transport
- Visa fees (if any)
- Optional insurances
Arrival day : Sunday
Departure day : Saturday
Airport or Rail Station for arrival/departures
- Alicante Airport (ALC) or Rail Station ; round-trip transfer included in the price for arrivals/departures between 08.00 and 22.00 (an extra charge applies for any arrival before 08.00 and after 22.00 or for any departure before 10.00 or after 22.00)
Please note: Do not make travel arrangements until we have confirmed your enrolment in your chosen course.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email if you require any additional information.