Located on the bright and sunny southeast coast of France just a stone's throw from Italy, the Principality of Monaco - the world's second-smallest country after the Vatican - is a tax haven and beach hotspot favoured by celebrities and royalty alike. Ruled by the Grimaldi family since the 13th century, Monaco is a top luxury destination with palaces, yachts and casinos fit for a prince - and it's also home to the Formula 1 Grand Prix, held every year in Monte Carlo. The year-round sunshine and mild weather make for an ideal summer destination to make the most of its sea, sand and sun.
Our partner school is located just a kilometre away from the borders of Monaco, 15 kilometres from Nice and 20 kilometres from the Italian border. Located around 100 metres above sea level, Monaco is full of sunshine and sea breeze with spectacular views over the Mediterranean.
Our French Language and Culture partner school has taught over 240 000 students since it was founded, with around 4000 students every year coming to learn French and immerse themselves in French culture.
School facilities include:
- 8 classrooms
- Outdoor facilities for summer
- On-site cafeteria: the cafeteria is self-service with healthy, balanced meals on offer, prepared on-site. Bottled water is included. Students should bring spending money if they wish to purchase other drinks. The cafeteria is open in the evening, making it a good place for students to meet up and get to know each other.
- 15 lessons per week
- Lesson length: 60 minutes
- Class size: maximum 15 students
- Placement test: first day of lessons
- Timetable: classes are held in the morning from 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (30-minute break at 10.30 a.m.)
- Certificate of completion at the end of your course
- Qualified native French teachers
- Language level: all levels
Activities & excursions
Along with 3 French lessons per day, students take part in a whole range of exciting sports, culture and leisure activities during their stay - a choice of 4 or 5 every afternoon.
Some of the many activities available include:
- Excusions along the Côte d’Azur (Monaco, Nice, Menton, etc..)
- Supervised sporting activities in Cap d'Ail and Monaco (Catamaran sailing and windsurfing, free diving, kayaking, swiming, rollerblading)
Activities are also held in the evening, including cooking, dance sessions, arts and crafts, sports contests, etc, and a full-day excursion takes place every Saturday.
Our partner school's team of certified camp counselors is on hand 24/7. Camp counselors supervise sports and cultural activities after the morning lessons and in the evening, as well as wake-up and bedtimes, and make sure all campers are safe and enjoying their stay.
Events are held on-campus throughout the week: movie nights, magic shows, tastings, discos, and much more.
Optional Summer Courses (additional fees apply)
Our partner school also offers music, singing, theatre and design summer courses for international students. Contact us for more information.
On-campus residence, shared room, full board.
- 3- to 5-person dorms
- Bathroom in each dorm
- Located in Cap-d'Ail, 15 minutes' walk from the beach
- Capacity: 51 dorms
- Sheets are changed once a week and laundry can be done once a week
The campus includes a large, flower-filled park, the gorgeous backdrop of the Mediterranean and an amphitheatre as well as the 3 accommodation buildings, classrooms and reception, making for a relaxing stay.
The 3-hectare campus is gated and entrances are under surveillance 24/7, ensuring students and staff are safe.
Dates & Prices 2016
Summer camp runs from 19 June to 13 August 2016.
Standard course start dates: 19/06, 26/06, 3/07, 10/07, 17/07, 24/07, 31/07. The campus will close on 13/08/2016.
- 15 x 60 minutes French lessons per week
- Course material and school facilities
- Full board, residence accommodation
- 24hr supervision
- Sports, culture and leisure activities
- Transfers to and from Monaco Station or Nice Airport
Prices do not include:
- Travel transport to Monaco or Nice
- Extra drinks
- Extra days
- Optional insurances
- Visa fees (whenever necessary)
Arrival Airports and Stations:
- Nice Airport or Monaco Station
Transfers: You can be picked up and dropped off at Nice Airport or Monaco Station.
Please note: Do not make travel arrangements until we have confirmed your enrolment in your chosen course.
You might need a visa for this course. For more information please visit our Visa Information page.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email if you require any additional information.