View low-graphics version
5.1 Responsibility of the participant
- All participants are expected to have arranged travel documents. See
our point about Travel Documents.
- All participants are expected to have arranged adequate insurance
(medical feels, civil responsibility…)
- All participants are responsible for their travel documents and are
obliged to arrive on time at the arranged meeting. For all stays, Easy
Languages takes no responsibility for lost or stolen luggage including
accidents taking place during the stay. Participants are expected to
thoroughly respect the laws and rules of caution which are implied in
such a stay – particularly when going out at night and travelling.
- All participants should follow the rules of the programme or the
language stay. All serious or repeated poor behavior which goes against
the spirit of the programme, including prejudice against the school, the
host family, or the organisation, or necessitating the intervention of
the local police, will result in the immediate expulsion and return of
the participant to their home country, at the expense of the
participant, and without any compensation for the remaining uncompleted
part of their stay.
5.2 Responsibility of Easy Languages
- Easy Languages reserves the right to refuse an enrolment or to expel
a participant if their behavior has a detrimental effect on the
functioning of a programme, if they go against the rules of the
institution or if they infringe upon the laws of the host country. All
related fees (return travel, fines, etc) are the responsibility of the
participant or of their parents if the occasion arises. The participant
and their parents are also held responsible for all damages or losses
incurred during their stay.
- Easy Languages reserves the right to refuse an enrolment or to
immediately expel all participants who present a medical or mental
condition not already notified in writing at enrolment and which
requires specific treatment and routine follow-up.
- Easy Languages cannot be held responsible for being unable to ensure
the continued provision of the service initially arranged in the case of
failure of its service providers, serious conflicts or troubles outside
its control. Easy Languages cannot be held responsible for losses,
damages suffered to the person or goods of the person regardless of the
cause. Only the responsibility of the service provider (school, airline
company…) can be addressed.
- Easy Languages reserves the right to change pre-notification the
contents of its catalogue and its chosen service providers.
- Easy Languages reserves the right to keep and/or use promotionally
the testimonials and photographs that are taken from within its partner
schools or during a language stay. Personal information contained in the
application file will remain completely confidential, as in accordance