During July and August, as well as during the Belgian Easter holidays, we organize weekly, supervised, round-trip travel between Brussels, Mons, Paris or Lille and Bournemouth, with transfers available to other destinations. This journey is available for all ages, including children. Belgian participants will not need authorisation for their commune for this trip; as it is an accompanied trip
Departure from Paris : we organize an unaccompanied transfers by Eurostar between Paris and London, where children will meet their group leaders coming from Brussels. The journey between London and Bournemouth will be organized by bus and supervised. On specific dates, we offer a journey from Lille. Children coming from Paris will then travel alone by train from Paris to Lille, where they will meet their group leaders.
This particular journey concerns all schools and programmes in Bournemouth, i.e.:
With transfers from Bournemouth:
The trip includes:
- Accompanied return group travel to Bournemouth
- An extra night of accommodation in the case of Sunday returns
- A transfer to the host family or residence upon arrival. For juniors
- The return transfer is to be booked yourself (10-15£)
- Return transfer is included for stays with the teacher's residence in Southampton, stay in Southbourne and the residency ETC.
Southbourne : an extra fee for the return transfer must be paid (30€)
- Sunday 30/06 and the following Saturdays: 13/07, 27/07, 10/08, 17/08
- Sunday 07/07, 14/07, 28/07, 11/08, 18/08 and Saturday 24/08
- Brussels: meeting point near Gare du Nord
- Lille: from Lille Europe TGV Station to Brussels-Midi (unaccompanied travel). Meet & greet by Easy Languages escort and transfer to Gare du Nord.
The details of your journey will be sent to you along with your programme invoice, and confirmed in relation to your accommodation, generally within the two weeks prior to your departure.
Important: The trip to Bournemouth normally has a Saturday departure and Sunday return (except for the first and last week of the holidays). This means that if your particular programme ends on one of these days, you will spend an extra two nights (with full board) with your host family (included in the trip price).
For this extra night (Saturday - Sunday), it may be the case that a higher number of new students than anticipated require a bed for the beginning of their own programme. In this situation of overlap, the level of comfort for the student may temporarily be a spare bed or futon.
Students who are not staying in Bournemouth but instead need a transfer to Oxford, or Southampton, will spend the night between Saturday and Sunday (both upon arrival and before departure) at the group leader's residence in Bournemouth. The group leaders will receive the students upon arrival and devote their full attention to looking after them. Students of the same age and gender will share a room.