During July and August, as well as during the Belgian Easter holidays, we organize weekly, supervised, round-trip travel between Brussels, Mons, Paris or Lille and Bournemouth, with transfers available to other destinations. This journey is available for all ages, including children. Belgian participants will not need authorisation for their commune for this trip; as it is an accompanied trip
This particular journey concerns all schools and programmes in Bournemouth, i.e.:
With transfers from Bournemouth:
The trip includes:
- Accompanied return group travel to Bournemouth
- An extra night of accommodation in the case of Sunday returns
- A transfer to the host family or residence upon arrival. For juniors
- The return transfer is to be booked yourself (5-10£)
- Return transfer is included for stays with the teacher's residence in Southampton, stay in Southbourne and the residency ETC.
- Sunday 01/07 and the following Saturdays: 14/07, 28/07, 11/08
- Sunday 08/07, 15/07, 29/07, 12//08, 19/08 and Saturday 25/08
- Brussels: meeting point near Gare du Nord
- Lille: from Lille Europe TGV Station to Brussels-Midi (unaccompanied travel). Meet & greet by Easy Languages escort and transfer to Gare du Nord.
The details of your journey will be sent to you along with your programme invoice, and confirmed in relation to your accommodation, generally within the two weeks prior to your departure.
Departures from Paris can be organised for an additional fee (a non-accompanied train journey from Paris to Lille with group waiting for the student at the Lille Europe train station).
Accompanied travel to Bournemouth by coach. Prices are fixed in euros.
|Accompanied journey to Bournemouth - April & Summer (Fixed price in EUROS)|
|City of departure||Return journey||One-way|
|Brussels - Mons - Lille* (coach)||215 €||135 €|
|Paris**(train + coach)||375 €||215 €|
|Junior programme (10-15 year olds with a host family, 12-17 year olds in ETC residences)||-||-|
|Extra transfers (return)||30 €||15 €|
|Organised transfers from Bournemouth to other cities|
|Extras (including accompanied return transfers and an extra night stay, if applicable)|
|Immersion homestays (Bournemouth and surrounding areas)||160 €||85 €|
|Oxford||210 €||90 €|
*Easter: Brussels only - please contact us if otherwise **Paris: journey from Paris-Lille is not an accompanied journey
Important: The trip to Bournemouth normally has a Saturday departure and Sunday return (except for the first and last week of the holidays). This means that if your particular programme ends on one of these days, you will spend an extra two nights (with full board) with your host family (included in the trip price).
For this extra night (Saturday - Sunday), it may be the case that a higher number of new students than anticipated require a bed for the beginning of their own programme. In this situation of overlap, the level of comfort for the student may temporarily be a spare bed or futon.
Students who are not staying in Bournemouth but instead need a transfer to Oxford, or Southampton, will spend the night between Saturday and Sunday (both upon arrival and before departure) at the group leader's residence in Bournemouth. The group leaders will receive the students upon arrival and devote their full attention to looking after them. Students of the same age and gender will share a room.