Easy Languages

Visa Information Canada

Stays less than 6 months

For European citizens no visa is required for entering Canada. They must complete the AVE (comparable with the American ESTA). More information can be found on the following website.

Estimated costs: $CAD 7

Stays longer than 6 months

It´s necessary to apply a study visa. The application form to apply for this visa can be found online. The application can be done after receiving a confirmation letter from our partner school

It´s only possible to receive the proof of acceptance to start the procedures.

Necessary documents:

Click on this link for more information

Website of Canadian embassy in Belgium

For High School in Canada : we fill provide you a form with detailed instructions to help you with your visa application.

WARNING : Since 31/07/2018, when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit (except U.S. nationals), or permanent residence you will need to give your fingerprints and a photo. Fingerprints taking costs $CAD 85. You can go to one of these official locations to give your biometrics:

Click here for more information.

Depending on the location, you may need to make an appointment.

This information is valid for citizens of the European Union. Non-EU nationals please check this page for more information.