View low-graphics version

Visa Information China

Go to: Home

It is compulsory to have a visa in order to enter China, no matter how long you plan to stay there.

If you are staying for less than 3 months, a (tourist) visa L is sufficient. If you are staying for longer than 3 months, you need to request the (business) visa F.

We will assist you during the process and provide you with the necessary documents.

For more information, visit the website of the Embassy of the Republic of China in Belgium